Student Profile Module
Ncode’s Student Profile module helps the school to maintain a database of student information. It is widely used by primary schools, secondary schools and junior colleges in Singapore. Some information for the Student Profile can be automatically populated via school cockpit file imports. Here are some examples of information that the Student Profile module contains.
- Student name, Date of Birth, Race, Gender, Religion
- Address, Home Telephone, Mobile phone numbers
- Financial Aid : Yes/No
- Parent/Guardian Details (name, NRIC, occupation, contact number, email, date of birth, living with child Yes/No)
- Child’s Social Emotional well being
- Child’s primary school information
- Parents interests in volunteer work
- Medical Information (example below)
The Student Profile Module can be further enhanced into the Student Comprehensive Profile module. The Student Comprehensive Profile module will pull data from other modules such as Attendance Details, Results Analysis, Teachers Comments, and more to generate a comprehensive report for each child.
+ Schools Served to Date +
This module is one of the modules in the NTRIX School Management System.
+ Ncode Edu 2.0 Products +