Budget Procurement Purchase System (B2P)
A customised Budget Procurement Payment System (B2P) using a combination of ASP.NET for backend logic and a user-friendly web interface built with Angular integrated with the SAP system
The system should allow for:
- Online approval of purchase requests, employee reimbursement expense claim
- Flexibility of setting up multiple levels of approvals
- Flexibility of setting up different approval workflow according to the nature of claims
- Integrated budgeting module
The current school systems uses different methods for Budgeting, Procurement and Payment. Most of the methods are utilising Excel Files and many email communication to gather information. Especially when the staff leave the organisation, some of this information get lost in transition.
We developed a customised Budget-Procurement-Payment System (B2P) using a combination of
ASP.NET for backend logic and a user-friendly web interface built with Angular. The system integrated well with SAP
system as well too.
One of the many benefit includes reducing the need to constantly check in with the next
approval level on the progress of the budget / purchase request / payment / reimbursement. The system will be able to
check in with the staff every 3 days after the last action unless it has been final approved or rejected.
Another major benefit allows the staff to view their current utilisation of budget. They
do not need to check in with their Finance Team every month on the balance amount of Budget left for any further
procurement / reimbursement.
With the success of this project, we regularly check in with the user to further
fine-tune any suggestions that the user may want to have. Recent.
Key features and functionalities
- Budget Modules:
- My Budget: Display budget(s) that have been created by the staff.
- Budget for Action: Display Budgets that requires staff’s action for approval / rejection.
- Budget Utilisation: Display the utilisation level of each budget.
- Budget Period Settings: Allows Finance Management to set the Budget Period. This period allows/disallow staff to create budget within the timeframe.
- Procurement Modules:
- My PR (Purchase Request): Display PR that have been created by the staff.
- PR For Action: Display PR that requires staff’s action for approval / rejection.
- All PR: Displays PR that has been approved / rejected.
- All PO (Purchase Order): Displays PR that has been final approved and converted to Purchase Order.
- Contract Modules:
- My Contract: Display Contracts that have been created by the staff.
- All Contact: Display all the Contracts that have been created, be it approved or rejected.
- Payment Modules:
- My Payment / My Reimbursement: Display Payments / Reimbursement that have been created by the staff.
- Payment / Reimbursement for Action: Display Payments / Reimbursement that required approval / rejection.
- All Payment / All Reimbursement: Display all the Payments / Reimbursement that have been created, be it approved or rejected.
- System Module:
- Manage Users: Allow System Admin to create / edit / delete / reassign roles for the user(s).
- Covering Staff: Allow authorised staff to perform covering action when staff goes on extended leave. This is a temporary action.
- User Reassignment: Allow authorised staff to reassign any Budget / PR / PO / Contract etc to another staff permanently
- System Logs: Display a comprehensive system logs such as user login / actions / submission etc.
The application is scalable in many aspects. As long as there is an idea from the client, we will work with the client to bring ideas into reality as much as we can.
Connect with NCODE Consultant to Explore Software Services
Revamp your business procurement process for efficiency and cost savings with our personalized budget procurement system. Transform your business today and embrace digital transformation with NCODE Consultant, a trusted technology partner for nearly three decades with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and India. We offer a comprehensive suite of Software Services. Contact our team or you can also call us at (+65) 6282 6578.
Expense GL name
Travel Visa Application System
Start your new project today
Understanding Information Technology (IT) doesn’t have to be difficult. It can be simple and effective. Our technical mastery can help you. Contact us to accelerate your digital transformation journey and leverage your full software potential.